Data protection declaration
1. Name and address of the person responsible
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, german: Datenschutzgrundverordnung, DSGVO) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH
Tel. +49 157 92366760
Registered office of the company Göppingen, Germany
Ulm Local Court HRB 747446
Dr. Dieter Schuster (Managing Director),
Dr. Rainer Brandsch (Managing Director)
2. Data Protection Officer
SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH
3. Provision of the website and creation of logﬁles
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected: - Information about the browser type and version used, information about the user's operating system, - IP address of the user, - Date and time of access, - Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
The log files contain IP addresses or other data that allow an assignment to a user. This could be the case, for example, if the link to the website from which the user accesses the internet page contains personal data.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. In individual cases, compelling reasons worthy of protection may lead to your personal data being processed even after you have lodged your objection.
4. Cookies, data storage and profiling
The services of SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH require authentication and manage the requests in server-side sessions, for which a session ID is stored via a cookie in the user's browser. This cookie is necessary in order to use the services within the meaning of Article 6 (1) GDPR. Tracking/profiling of the user does not take place.
The migraSIM service logs the following information for each simulation to guarantee traceability
- User names,
- Query time
- Hash values of the scenario configuration (or scenario configuration on request)
- migraSIM version number
The data will be stored for as long as required by applicable law.
If you contact our employees by telephone or e-mail, your personal data will be stored. The telephone system stores the following data:
- Phone number (source and destination) Date and time of the call
- Duration of the call
- Metadata: protocol-specific connection data
We store the following data during e-mail communication:
- Content of the e-mail (incl. digital signatures and file attachments) Recipient and sender of the e-mail
- Subject of the e-mail
- Date and time of the e-mail
- Metadata: Message ID; information collected by the system (e.g. all sender and recipient addresses, Cc. as well as distribution list information, dispatch route).
The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR and statutory retention periods pursuant to Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR.
SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data in order to be in contact with customers, service providers and other persons and to process your requests to us. The metadata is processed for troubleshooting and IT security purposes.
We only process your data for as long as is necessary for the above purposes or on the basis of applicable legal provisions. The personal data of the telephone system will be stored for a maximum of six months.
You can object to the processing of your personal data. To do so, please send us an e-mail.
6. Notes on external links
If you leave https://service.saferithm.com or https://www.saferithm.com, for example by clicking on our external links, and reach external pages, so-called cookies may be set by the addressees of the target page clicked on. SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH is not legally responsible for these. Regarding the use of such cookies and the information stored on them, please compare the data protection declarations of the linked providers. We take care to comply with data protection regulations in all areas of our website and our company. If you have any questions, you can contact us directly.
7. Data security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website via the Internet. We protect our website and other IT systems against loss of availability, integrity and confidentiality through appropriate technical and organisational measures. Your personal data is transmitted encrypted on our website. You can recognise the secure connection by the fact that the address displayed begins with "https://..." instead of "http://..." and a closed padlock is displayed in your browser. For more information on our SSL certificate, click on the padlock.
8. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH:
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. If such processing is taking place, you can request information from us about the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data relating to you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH, insofar as the processed personal data concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. We must carry out the correction without delay.
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
Where the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, those data may be processed, with the exception of their storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
You may request SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH to delete the personal data concerning you without delay and we are obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 (1) a or Article 9 (2) a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR.
- the personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- the personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
If SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH has made public the personal data concerning you, and if we are obliged to erase such data pursuant to Article 17 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation, we shall implement reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested erasure of all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2)(h) and (i) and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) of the GDPR, where the right referred to in Section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR or Article 9 (2)(a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR and
- the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not affect the freedoms and rights of other persons.
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
If you believe that SAFE+ Algorithmics GmbH has violated your rights in the handling of your personal data, you can contact the Baden-Württemberg State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
70173 Stuttgart (Please make an appointment only)
Call +49 711 61 55 41 – 0
Fax +49 711 61 55 41 – 15
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact details above.
Despite careful checking, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website.